ROTTERDAM, the Netherlands — If you felt that the atmosphere in the new hip Club Watt was somehow electric, you would be right: Watt has a new type of dance floor that harvests the energy generated by jumps and gyrations and transforms it into electricity. It is one of a handful of energy-generating floors in the world, most still experimental. Read more from this New York Times article here ….
- Green Revolution exercise bikes installed in Ridgefield, Connecticut
- Can the kangaroos get involved? Australian boxing gym wires trainer bikes
- Exercise bikes create usable electricity at The Green Microgym in Portland
- ReRev is a company working to capture human current from exercise
- Exercise + Ingenuity = Green Energy
- Dancing feet generate electricity for lights